Monday 20 April 2015

Period thoughts

UGH BRILLIANT my pretty underwear is ruined




I NEED TO EAT EVERYTHING IN SIGHT

Popcorn anxiety eating

Where is the food? WHERE IS THE FOOD? BRING ME ALL OF THE CAKES



I wanted to have sex this weekend...

Reaction GIF: crying, Lacey Chabert, Mean Girls

WHY WAS I BORN A WOMAN WITH OVARIES THAT HATE ME



I LOOK DISGUSTING I AM SO FAT



I can't move

pain animated GIF

OUCH FUCKING OUCH



Should I risk wearing white jeans? Oh I'll be fine...I think



I'm SO horny



Wow I'm in such a great mood I- OH GREAT I DROPPED A SPOON I HATE THE WORLD



This movie is so sad




Ooh, do I smell cookies?



Nope, okay, I guess I'll have to make some then



IF I CAN ACTUALLY STAND WITH THIS EXCRUCIATING PAIN



THIS SHIT NEVER ENDS!!!



Oh great I need more tampons



Why do I pay VAT on tampons? I didn't choose the period life YOU THINK THIS IS A LUXURY?



Surely it's not that bad? You're being over dramatic, try getting kicked in the nuts!



Ugh, I know why it's called MENstruation




Wow. Finally. It's over. I did it. WOMEN ARE THE GREATER SPECIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment