Friday 27 March 2015

My Lush Trial

My trial shift at Lush was today! I really enjoyed myself and had so much fun.

I got there a little early so I just wandered around the shop until they called me down. They photocopied my passport and explained that I'll be shown how to do demos and stuff by the other girls. So a lovely supervisor showed me where the demo bars and bombs where and send sent me on my way.

I had to blag my way through helping a man with buying a hand cream for his mum, while the supervisor was right next to me:( but I managed to sell him the Charity Pot in the end yay!

I spoke to the customers, helped them with choosing certain products and did a bath bomb demo and before I knew it my half an hour was over! They called me down to the back for a quick interview. The questions were pretty generic, there was only one that was a bit different. For that I was given a book of the new Lush make up and told me to choose a lipstick name that would describe working at Lush. 

They then told me they'd be in touch either way, tomorrow evening so I have to wait until then to find out if I was successful!!

I feel a bit confident but they were trialling like 20 people so there's a large competition. I did everything I could and I was completely myself and that's all I could do so, fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment